FOP Member verizon discount
The Arizona Fraternal Order of Police offers a Verizon Wireless mobile phone discount program for FOP members only.
This site is simply a resource for you to view the most recent AZ FOP Verizon equipment offers, get the forms needed to apply for a AZ FOP wireless account and view info about contacting the FOP member assigned as a Point of Contact for your FOP Lodge. Report any problems registering by clicking here.
The FOP discount program is a corporate discount structure – the benefits overview is as follows:
- 22% discount on billing rates
- Government pricing, unlimited data, text
- Includes Verizon Cloud only for contacts. No media or pictures will be backed up
- Pricing for minute usage
- One-year pricing, 10 month upgrades on devices
- No early termination fees
- WAIVED $40 Activation, $40 upgrade and $35-$70 restocking fees
- Overnight shipping fee waived
Arizona Fraternal Order of Police members must register for site access to view AZ FOP Verizon discount details.
You must be an AZ FOP member to access the AZ FOP Verizon Benefit Information.
- After your account is set up, all transactions, such as phone upgrades, equipment purchases or changes to your plan, will need to be done using your Verizon My Business website or through customer service (800-922-0204).
- The Verizon Wireless retail stores will no longer to be able to assist you with any account transactions. Most all transactions can be completed thru your online MyBusiness account. We strongly recommend setting up your MyBusiness online account as soon as your account is switched over. With MyBusiness you will be able to purchase/upgrade your devices, as well as purchase accessories. MyBusiness will give you the best available discount on phones and accessories, usually more than you would receive thru Customer Care.
- Verizon stores will NOT be able to assist you.
- Current equipment upgrade dates/obligations must be met prior to upgrade.
- All equipment purchases require a credit/debit card. Billing to Verizon account NOT permitted under the FOP plan.
- Proration ALWAYS applies when transferring or activating new lines of service (You will get two bills in the mail, one is for the account you are closing and the other is a bill for the new account).
If you are an AZ FOP Member, please provide the following info so that we can verify your membership. This registration is separate from any other AZ FOP website registrations you may have submitted. Your Local Lodge website login, AZ FOP State Lodge login or the Verizon My business login will not work on this site. You must register separately.
If you have already registered for AZ FOP site access, login here.